3, 6, 12, 24 and 36-month financing is available
Affirm & Global Watches10 have teamed up to offer easy financing - without a catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you'll actually pay.
Quick and Easy
Check out with Affirm
1. During checkout, select the pay with "Affirm" option. provide some basic information, and see if you're instantly approved!
Choose Terms & Options
2. After you have been approved, select your payment plan. Choose 3, 6, or 12 month financing with rates from 0-36% APR - it's up to you.
For instance, "on a $700 purchase, you may pay $63.18 for 12 months with a 15% APR."
Enjoy Your Jewelry, Make Payments
3. Receive your jewelry right away. Then pay your monthly bill using a bank transfer, check, or debit card at affirm.com.There are no hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you actually pay.
Checkout is easy, just select Affirm and enter some basic information for an instant loan decisioning.
SAFE & SECURE
There's no card number to steal, so your account stays secure.
YOU'RE IN CONTROL
Pick a loan that fits your budget - choose to pay off your purchase over 3, 6, or 12 months.
Your loan is complete and we can process your order immediately.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What information does Affirm require?
- Your Affirm account is created using your name, email, mobile phone number, birthday and last 4 digits of SSN. This combination helps Affirm verify and protect your entity.
- Why was I prompted for a checking account?
- Affirm sometimes requires additional information to consider a credit application. Such information may include an active checking account, which helps Affirm verify your identity and your ability to repay the requested loan. If they prompt you for this information but you are unable to provide it, Affirm will be unable to approve your credit application.
- Does Affirm perform a credit check?
- Yes, when you first create an Affirm account, Affirm perform a 'soft' credit check to help verify your identity and determine your eligibility for financing. This 'soft' credit check will not affect your credit score.
- Why was I prompted to pay a down payment with a debit card?
- Affirms tries hard to approve every purchase but sometimes can't approve the full amount. When this happens, Affirm provides a debit card down payment option so that you may still complete your purchase right away.
- How do I pay my bills?
- You can pay your Affirm bills online at www.affirm.com/pay. They accept payment by debit card, bank transfer and check.
- Are there any penalties for paying off my loan early?
- No, there are no prepayment penalties or fees for paying off your loan early. Also, if you pay off your entire loan before the final due date, you will pay interest only for the period that you borrowed the money. Affirm rebates any unearned portion of the finance charge for the remaining loan period. To see the total pay-off amount, go to your Affirm account and click on ‘Make Payment’.
"Rates from 0% APR or 10-36% APR. Payment options through Affirm are subject to an eligibility check, may not be available in all states, and are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required. CA residents: Loans by Affirm Loan Services, LLC are made or arranged pursuant to a California Finance Lenders Law license."